All elopement and wedding packages include the following:
Celebrants services with experienced and lovely celebrants Sarah Woods, Stephanie Milne or Anna Soltwedel. Celebrant services include the following:
- Completion of the Notice of Intended Marriage Form (NOIM).
- Reservation of clients specific date and time so that no other bookings are taken.
- My Wedding Ceremony Guide with sample ceremonies, vows, poems, ring exchanges etc.
- Provision of Government Information i.e.: Relationship Services Information, preparation of remaining legal documentation.
- Preparation of ceremony and provision of drafts for approval.
- Time, travel and parking on wedding day.
- Conducting your ceremony according to Australian law.
- Registering your marriage with Births Deaths and Marriages (Clients will need to apply separately for official marriage certificate to be used for identity/change of name purposes).
- Professional Indemnity/Public liability insurance
(*) For additional services provided outside the above quote (excess travelling distance, visa/immigration formal correspondence, ceremonies involving unconventional time, place or risk or other special requirements as agreed) will be charged accordingly.
Photography by Sass Photography
- Local photographer with experience working with hundreds of Port Douglas weddings over the last 10+ years.
- Photo coverage of wedding ceremony, family/friend photos (where applicable) and couple photos using nearby locations.
- Photography is relaxed and unobtrusive, focusing on capturing emotion and candid moments.
- Photos are adjusted for colour and contrast, and digital files provided in full resolution via online delivery
- Your Image gallery can be viewed online and shared
- Prints and albums are available
- Please enquire for pricing out of the Port Douglas area and for anything not covered here, such as extended photography coverage, engagement photos, trash the dress and more
Flowers by experience high end local florist, for example Floral Edge or Nine Blooms.
For your floral design we use the best in the region – Included with your package is a bouquet and buttonhole. Extra florals are available as required. Please let us know your preferences for flowers so we can make arrangements in advance and provide the best service, keep in mind that flowers can be subject to season and availability. For inspiration please have a look at work by Floral Edge.
We also offer wedding packages all days of the week and for larger numbers of guests. Inclusions and options can be customised to suit your needs, please get in touch for pricing and availability.
* To secure a Port Douglas Elopement package and suppliers for your day, a retainer of 50% of the package total is to be made at the time of booking, with the balance paid 2 weeks prior to the Wedding Day.